- girl: *finds horse who is impaired in some way*
- girl: dad can I keep it
- dad: no there's no hope for it let's go
- girl: dad u idiot u don't get me
- girl: *visits horse in middle of the night*
- *cuts to girl riding the horse in an open field bc she is free and her dad can't control her*
- dad: how dare u
- girl: just let me prove to u this horse is special
- girl: *enters race*
- girl: *wins*
- dad: u make me so proud
- horse: *whinnies*
Anonymous said: I don't know who Ayn Rand is. Should I change that or just let it lie?
Imagine the baby that would result from a night of passion between Ebenezer Scrooge (before the spirits changed his ways) and Mr. Krabs from Spongebob. Now imagine that movie grew up and married the baby that would result from a night of passion between Yzma from the Emperor’s New Groove and Mr. Burns from the Simpsons. Now imagine the newlyweds had a baby of their own, and that baby was raised aboard a Ferengi Starship, where she was tutored in empathy and compassion by Lord Voldemort. Now imagine that baby grew up and someone told her that any opinions she might have or conclusions she might reach are based on objective logic and reason, and that anyone who disagrees with her is simply being irrational. Now multiply that person’s greed and heartlessness by 100 and you’ll begin to see something that comes close to resembling Ayn Rand.